PLEASE CHECK OUT EACH PAGE FOR GREAT INFORMATION!
The Sunday Morning Worship services of the New Prospect Baptist Church, Oxford/Yocona, Mississippi
EVERY DAY AT 12 NOON, START PRAYING IN REGARDS TO THIS CRISIS FOR 12 MINUTES......#12@12.
Mississippi Baptists are encouraging all our members to Pray everyday for 12 minutes at 12 noon. Join me here today at noon to start it off.
20 THINGS TO PRAY FOR DURING THE COMING “12@12” PRAYER TIMES:
1) That the Virus would die and come to an end.
2)That those who are sick with it would be healed with no lasting after effects.
3) That the Gospel of Jesus would prevail and MANY will get saved, and/or return to the Lord in the midst of this crisis.
4) For the President, Vice President, Governor, and all our officials, that would stay well and have wisdom and courage to lead us through this time.
5) For our Church and all God’s true churches to be protected, to stay strong, to effectively get the Gospel out to the world, and to meet the needs of their communities.
6) For pastors, staff and volunteers of all our churches to stay well and to serve others effectively.
7) For all health care workers (Nurses, Doctors, EMT’s, First Responders, Hospital staff and workers) to stay well, protected, have all the equipment they need (PPE, vents, etc), and that their families would not catch the virus.
8- For all law enforcement, correctional officers, staff, help, and those incarcerated, would stay well, keep their jobs and not bring this back to their families.
9) For all those who have lost their jobs or are not able to work now. That they would still have a job and that all their family’s needs would be met.
10) For Business owners that are having less or no revenue at this time, to not lose their businesses and to one day be able to flourish again.
11) For all our family members who are in nursing homes or are shut in’s at home. That they would stay well, and that the isolation from family and friends would end soon.
12) That our food supply, prescription needs and such all keep flowing to meet all our needs.
13) For schools, teachers, administrators and staff to have wisdom and resources to do what they need to do for our children.
14) For the children who are at home and students at all levels to not miss out on their education.
15) For MOMS and DADS that are having to home school, many for the first time ever, that they will be patient, resourceful, and excited to help their children grown.
16) For other countries that are going through the same thing. That all these prayer requests come true for them as well.
17) For the technology that churches and ministries are using to stay in contact with their faith families and to spread the Gospel would continue to be available and work as it needs to.
18) For our Country in general. We don’t want to lose our liberties, lose our freedoms or lose our American Identity in this crisis.
19) For families to grow closer together, not further apart in the isolation of these times.
20) And for the “12@12” prayer effort to be heard by God (Jeremiah 33:3) and our land to be healed in all of this (2 Chronicles 7:14)!